- Airport pick-up by your CAS Trips tour guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Walking tour: A fascinating insight into the history of Prague’s Old Town, New Town and Jewish Quarter by night
- Evening Meal – Traditional Czech cuisine in an authentic medieval tavern
- Reflections Challenge – An introduction to the CAS Trips Network and Reflections Centre with personal student and teacher logins, online itineraries and amazing group sharing capabilities.
- Your CAS Trips tour guide hotel pick-up
- Private transport to Statek Otradovice farm and education centre.
- Project co-ordinator’s welcome and tour: An in-depth look at the farm’s renewable and sustainable technologies as well as explanations about organic farming techniques
- Project work I: Farming projects are seasonal and dependent on the weather. Examples include but are not restricted to:
- river crab and frog protection measures
- forestry tree planting
- organic cooking workshop
- apple or chestnut orchard plantation work
- goat milking
- sheep herding
- crop harvesting
- Evening Meal – in the farm’s excellent organic restaurant
- Free time – the farm’s excellent leisure facilities, games room and internet will be available
- Organic Breakfast
- Project work II: Continuation of previous days work plus the planning and picking of vegetables and ingredients needed for the organic pizza cooking challenge
- CAS project planning Workshop: With the help of Statek Otradovice and CAS Trips team, in small groups, students will research and plan future awareness and fundraising campaigns which can be continued throughout the school year as part of ongoing CAS projects or portfolio work.
- Evening Meal – students in small teams must prepare, cook and serve their pizzas to the rest of the group. Pizzas will be judged by CAS Trips guides, Teachers and Statek Otradovice staff with the winners receiving a prize.
- Private transport back to Prague
- Possible free time in the city
- Your CAS Trips guide pick up at arranged time/place and airport drop-off
*itineraries are illustrative and can be altered to your specific academic needs or time constraints.