Literature & The Arts
- Airport pick-up by you dedicated CAS Trips tour guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Free time and Lunch
- Walking tour – A fascinating journey of historical and architectural discovery though Prague’s Old Town, New Town and the Jewish quarter
- Evening Meal – Traditional Czech cuisine in an authentic medieval tavern
- Reflections Challenge – An introduction to the CAS Trips Network and Reflections Centre with personal student and teacher logins, online itineraries and amazing group sharing capabilities.
- Your CAS Trips tour guide hotel pick-up
- Walking tour – Prague’s castle is iconic and it’s rich 1,000-year architectural, political and military history makes for a fascinating visit. We explore the stunning gardens before entering the castle grounds including St Vitus Cathedral – the largest Gothic cathedral in Northern Europe.
- Museum Visit – DOX contemporary art museum is an inspiring and forward thinking museum and arts centre. We visit DOX’s latest exhibit and take part in a fascinating interactive workshop led by the exhibit’s curator.
- Evening Meal
- Classical Music concert – The home of Antonin Dvorak offers a plethora of exquisite Baroque and Renaissance music venues and we take in a concert by a live orchestra in one of these fine palaces of music.
- Your CAS Trips guide hotel pick-up
- Walking tour – explore the winding streets of Josefov – the eerie and intriguing place Franz Kafka called home. Kafka is Prague’s most famous literary son and his influence is everywhere. We find out why.
- Museum visit – Guided tour around the excellent Franz Kafka museum, exploring the author’s life, family, influences and works.
- CAS Trips Creativity drama workshop – Lead by our professional production, small groups of students will use a variety of limited props and cues to recreate and perform adapted versions of Franz Kafka’s stories for the stage.
- Free time for souvenir shopping
- Your CAS Trips tour Guide and bus driver hotel pick-up and Airport drop off
*itineraries are illustrative and can be altered to your specific academic needs or time constraints.