- Airport pick-up by your CAS Trips tour guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Free time and lunch
- Walking tour – A fascinating insight into Prague’s Old Town, New Town and Jewish Quarter by night
- Evening Meal – Traditional Czech cuisine in an authentic medieval tavern
- Reflections Challenge – An introduction to the CAS Trips Network and Reflections Centre with personal student and teacher logins, online itineraries and amazing group sharing capabilities.
- Your CAS Trips tour guide hotel pick-up
- Psychology Seminar: In co-operation with Center for Palliative Care’s chief psychologist, students will engage in a unique workshop in groups and individually to explore the major themes and issues in community service and compassionate care such as attachment, dealing with loss, being prepared to handle death etc.
- Sue Ryder tour and talk – In co-operation with Domov Sue Ryder, students in small groups will visit a residence centre for Alzheimer’s patients, have a tour and Q&A session lead by staff before talking to residents with the help of interpreters.
- Reflections ideas session lead by CAS Trips tour guide and CESTA DOMU Psychologist
- Evening Meal – Italian cuisine at the excellent La Piccola Perla restaurant.
- NB – Evening activities are optional extras but can include Vltava river cruise, cinema, bowling, Bohemian Black Light Theatre, ice skating, final evening non-alco Disco. Enquire for more details.
- CAS Trips tour guide hotel pick-up
- Voluntary work I: Using their knowledge and experience from the previous day, students will work together to create care strategies, projects and plan for an afternoon of voluntary care work at a Prague care home. Plans could include activities, shows, games, entertainment etc.
- Voluntary work II: Students will implement their care strategies and plans from the morning’s planning session in visit to a Prague care home, assisted by care home workers and interpreters.
- Evening Meal – Thai cuisine at the highly-rated Lemon Leaf restaurant
- Your CAS Trips guide hotel pick-up
- CAS Project Planning Workshop – lead by Charity leaders and CAS Trips staff, students will learn how best to access local community service volunteer opportunities in their area and inspirational tips on how to plan their long-term CAS projects and ideas for their own CAS portfolio. Sustainable links and support for ongoing service projects in co-operation with Cesta Domu, Center for Palliative Care or Sue Ryder can also be established.
- Free time in Prague – souvenir shopping
- Your CAS Trips tour guide hotel pick-up at arranged time and airport drop-off
*itineraries are illustrative and can be altered to your specific academic needs or time constraints.