- Aiglon College, Switzerland
- Alexander Pushkin School, Russia
- American School of Bilbao, Spain
- American School of Cyprus, Cyprus
- Amsterdam International Community School, Netherlands
- Bilkent Erzurum, Turkey
- Bjørnholt Videregående Skole, Norway
- Bladins International School of Malmö, Sweden
- British School of New Delhi, India
- Calverton School, U.S.A.
- Cita Hati School, Indonesia
- Colegio Virgen De Europa, Spain
- English International School of Padova, Italy
- Escuela John F. Kennedy, Mexico
- Holy Heart of Mary School, Canada
- Inter-Community School Zurich, Switzerland
- International Christian School of Vienna, Austria
- International School of Aberdeen, U.K.
- International School of The Hague, Netherlands
- International School of Groningen, Netherlands
- International School of Mainfranken, Germany
- International School of Turin, Italy
- Institut Le Rosey, Switzerland
- Instituto Internacional, Mexico
- James Island Charter High School, U.S.A.
- Kinston High School, U.S.A.
- Le Bocage, Mauritius
- La Côte International School, Switzerland
- Metropolitan School of Frankfurt, Germany
- Narrabundah College, Australia
- New School, Georgia
- Porsgrunn Videregående Skole, Norway
- Rijnlands Lyceum Oegstgeest, Netherlands
- Rochester Grammar School, U.K.
- St Catherine’s Moorlands, Argentina
Award-winning PRAGULIC is a charity that aims to challenge common stereotypes and gradually rebrand homelessness by enabling people to experience the world from a homeless perspective. The organization employs former homeless people (fully trained with police clearance checks) as guides in the streets of Prague, thus offering them the chance to reintegrate into society with dignity and a stable income.
Established by ARCHIP graduates Ben and Jason, DESIGN DISCO is an innovative architecture and design education program for high school students that aims to broaden the creative intake of the world we live in, in a fun, interactive way.
CESTA DOMŮ (The Homecoming) provides expert care to elderly and terminally ill persons and to their families and caregivers. It also seeks to contribute to the social and legislative changes that will improve the care for the elderly and dying people in the Czech Republic.ome.
CENTRUM PALIATIVNÍ PÉČE – Lead by Harvard graduate psychologist Martin Loucka, the mission of the Centre is to advance the understanding, practice and development of palliative care in the Czech Republic through research, teaching and public education.
NADĚJE focuses on people who are lonely, disabled or otherwise endangered or excluded, regardless of whether they are young or old. It provides religious, social, medical, counselling, educational, enlightenment and pedagogical services.
DOMOV SUE RYDER is a public benefit, Not For Profit organisation. The organisation’s primary activity is in providing social and care services for seniors. The Domov residential care centre currently provides expert care for elderly people and has a number of components including a care home, a restaurant and charity shops.
KUCHYNKA – A sustainable, organic farm and education centre on the outskirts of Prague, specialising in sustainable and organic farming methods as well as community relations. Projects are wide and varied, including reforestation, wildlife protection, planting and harvesting.
The REZONANCE INTEGRAL YOGA SCHOOL is a not for profit organization dedicated to teaching and educating about the ancient traditions of Yoga and Tantra in a way adapted for modern practitioners. The school has operated in the Czech Republic for over 15 years and is part of the international Yoga federation Atman.
Prague Alternative Walking Tours is a tour company which aims to show a different side of city: the unusual, the innovative, the entertaining and the unforgettable. They also cooperate with young Czech contemporary artists and civic associations to provide you a unique cultural view as well as interactive street art and graffiti workshops.
This world class CURLING ARENA is dedicated to the winter sport of curling and plays host to international competitions as well as group tutoring. The arena is also equipped with excellent dining facilities.
Praha Bike provide excellent cycling tours in the city of Prague and around the Czech Republic. Their team of multi-lingual guides and selection of 21-gear mountain bikes and E-bikes are of the highest standard in safety and quality.
Situated just 5 minutes from Wenceslas Square, with excellent public transport links, KING CHARLES BOUTIQUE RESIDENCE excels in service and comfort. Rooms all feature rich mahogany furniture and regal décor.
The world renowned HOTEL IBIS chain comes with their hallmark of quality as standard. Situated just 4 km from Praha 1, the hotel is ideally located in the neighbourhood of Andel with Metro and shopping centre convenience all on the doorstep.
Based in the trendy upcoming district of Holesovice, just 15 minutes from Prague’s Old Town Square, PLUS PRAGUE HOSTEL leads the way in budget accommodation with excellent facilities including 24-hour reception, a pool and sauna as well as excellent service and cleanliness standards.
- KRCMA – Traditional Czech cuisine in a wonderful medieval setting
- LA PICCOLA PERLA – Authentic Italian cuisine at the heart of Prague’s city centre
- LEMON LEAF – Delicious flavours of Thailand in a wonderful setting close to the river
- THE PIE SHOP – A taste of Australia in Prague courtesy of CAS Trips’ tour guide Ashley
- BOBOVA DRAHA RESTAURACE – A delicious array of BBQ and European cuisine on the bobsleigh terrace
- CROSS CLUB – One of Prague’s most intriguing night time venues also serves great food
- PETRINSKE TERASY – perched on Prague’s biggest hill with wonderful views of the castle and city below
- KLÁŠTERNÍ PIVOVAR STRAHOV – Hearty Czech meals set in the grounds of the 800+ year old Strahov Monastery